Advance the organic farming movement as a Marbleseed Patron Sponsor. Marbleseed is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, and funding from our committed partners and donors enables Marbleseed to live out its mission and provide free and low-cost farmer-led and farmer-informed resources and programming.
Patron Sponsorship offers a new way for our most committed corporate partners to support Marbleseed’s work year-round. The opportunity to participate as a Patron Sponsor is available to mission-driven businesses looking to deepen their commitment to regenerative food and farming systems and to express their support of the farmers their supply chains depend on.
Patron Sponsor benefits
Support Marbleseed’s work as a Patron Sponsor and enjoy these benefits:
- Recognition and benefits of a Blazing Star sponsor at the annual Marbleseed Organic Farming Conference, including a double booth and prominent location in the conference exhibit hall
- A full or half-page ad in every issue of Marbleseed’s Organic Broadcaster, a bi-monthly publication with over 15,000 readers
- Acknowledgement on all printed event and program promotional materials
- Audio advertisement on new podcast episodes
- Logo displayed on the Marbleseed website
Patron Sponsors fund farmer-to-farmer learning
Marbleseed connects farmers to free and low-cost farmer-led programs, print and digital resources, and in-person events that support thriving sustainable and organic farms and food systems. Our Patron Sponsors are ensuring the future of critical programs and resources such as:
- Marbleseed Organic Farming Conference
- Marbleseed’s farmer-led programs including Ask a Specialist, Farmer-to-Farmer Mentorship, Wisconsin Women in Conservation, In Her Boots, Farmer Advancement, and Mental Health Peer Support
- Community networking for farmers through on-farm Field Days
- Online community connection for farmers on Ag Solidarity Network
- Direct payments to qualifying farmers through semi-annual Marbleseed mini-grants
- Development of organic fact sheets, guidebooks, farm business planning tools, and translation of select resources in Spanish and Hmong
Due to the scope of benefits and deep partnership required, only a select number of Patron Sponsorship spots are available. If your business is interested in learning more, please contact Marbleseed’s Director of Development and Strategic Partnerships, Jenica Caudill, firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for more ways to support our work? Learn more about our conference sponsor, exhibitor, and Organic Broadcaster advertising opportunities.